Ready Rig GS is a professional body mounted camera gimbal stabiliser that provides maximum stability and comfort and still allows unprecedented freedom of movement. No matter what the position, the Ready Rig GS Gimbal Support System allows the operator to stop worrying about supporting the weight of the rig out in front of them, and focus on what matters, the shot! The Ready Rig GS allows the operator to stop caring about the deadweight out in front, and focus on what matters. This becomes an absolute must for those long takes and longer days. The patented system utilizes spring-loaded technology with four-point stabilization and two adjustable stabilizing rods to steady the camera, offers greater flexibility and maneuverability, and achieves a variety of camera angles fluidly while enabling hands-free operation to pull focus, zoom or adjust camera settings. Two sided dampening on each rod softens Y axis translations such as the operators gait providing a more stable and usable image. Newly designed waist support system evenly distributes the weight across your hips. When in use the rear accessory plate functions to pull back the systems center of mass reducing strain on the back.
- The whole system can easily fit through a standard doorway allowing the operator more freedom of movement on set and less bumping into things. By keeping everything close to the body we were able to make a system that maps to the operators sense of space.
- The operator has full range of motion to perform moves with the help of the rig.
- Assembles in less than 2 minutes and fits into included carry case for easy travel, the fully assembled weight is 10lb.
- Y axis stabilization, supports up to 30lb
- Extended range of motion
- Quick release connector for gimbals
- Carbon Fiber Rods
- 1000D Cordura pack exterior
- Precision engineered aerospace grade aluminium & only quality American parts
- Suggested weight capacity up to 13.6Kg (30 lbs)
- Pass through a doorway or sit in a car with ease
- Unpack and get to work right away
- Light weight small footprint for travel
- Fully assembled weight 4.5Kg (10lbs)
Pro Arms Upgrade:
- Extended Range: The ProArms can be operated in the locked or unlocked position providing the operator support throughout the systems range.
- Durable Design: Made to withstand the elements, these carbon fiber arms are all custom manufactured in the U.S.
- Monitor Mount: Stop remounting your monitor for every configuration and always keep it in your line of site.
- Increased Payload: Built your camera package how you want because with the new ProArms you can carry up to 18kg!